"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Monday, November 19, 2012

The stupidest fucking article ever written by someone not named "Peggy Noonan"
Posted by Jill | 3:07 PM
If I hadn't checked the authorship of this, I'd have sworn it was penned by Rich Lowry.

Labels: , , , ,

Bookmark and Share
3 Comments:
Anonymous KanaW said...
Dear merciful FSM. I searched and searched for the 'sarcasm' tag on that article by Allen, and couldn't find one.

Please tell me there aren't people out there who are actually capable of believing that blather?

"She's hot, she's blue collar..." !!1!
And that makes her electable to the highest office in the land? To be capable of handling international negotiations, macro-economics, etc., etc., etc.?

*headdesk*


Blogger Bob said...
I want her to run.

Blogger PurpleGirl said...
Bob said...

I want her to run.


But where do you want her to run TO?
Back to Alaska? To Russia? Where?