"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Saturday, January 19, 2013

Where have you gone, fair readers?
Posted by Jill | 10:23 AM
Yes, posting by Your Humble Blogmistress (makes me sound like the proprietor of an S&M club, doesn't it?) has been light. But I'm trying to get back in the saddle again. You might see more personal and historical musings and pop culture stuff than politics, but I'm sure the Republicans will give me ample fodder again soon.
Bookmark and Share
4 Comments:
Blogger D. said...
Oh, I'm around. And the Republians will do stupid stuff any minute now--they can't help themselves.

Blogger Phil said...
I stop by every day my dear.

Blogger skywind said...
I'm still here! I never left, and it's good to have you back.

Anonymous tata said...
Yay!