"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Good Times at Pottersville, 5-7-13

Bookmark and Share
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
JP, just wanted to tell you how much I like this series. The satire is spot on, and in some cases is sadly how these bastards actually think.

From my point of view, seems most companies are going with the option "save our profits by shifting the cost to workers." I work in retail and had to drop my coverage a few years ago as it took too big of a chunk out of my check. So much so that I had no money to go to a doctor or meet the huge deductible. Especially when they slashed our hours for "meeting payroll"
Was looking forward to the expanded Medicaid coverage but then this stupid state elected a Repub Gov, and guess what he stopped almost immediately, sigh.

No doctor for you poor folk, now get back to work.