"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Fox "News'" Greatest Fuckups of All Time

     It's one thing to hear evidence of Fox "News'" fuckups but another entirely to see the evidence in a barrage of images. Like pixels on television, these screengrabs proving Fox's misinformation, stupidity, lies and sheer ignorance paint a picture of Roger Ailes' network of being merely the propaganda arm of the GOP, Wall Street and the US Chamber of Commerce. What follows are over 80 of the most outrageous Fox "News' screengrabs I've been collecting over the past 6 years.
Bookmark and Share
3 Comments:
Blogger Phil said...
You could start an entire website devoted to that subject.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Laughing so hard I woke up my partner! Then I wanted to scream cause I realized this crap is what a lot of people think of as "REAL news"

Blogger jurassicpork said...
"You could start an entire website devoted to that subject."

That's what Jamison Foser at Media Matters essentially did.