"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Friday, August 23, 2013

Best Wishes to Mr. and Mrs. B
     Mrs. JP tells me from across the kitchen table that your head server, Mrs. Brilliant, has already posted about this on her Facebook wall. Therefore, with that precedent in mind, I do not think I run afoul of any patient confidentiality when I say that her hubby, Mr. Brilliant, went into surgery this morning.
     Whether we're Jewish, Catholic, some Protestant denomination, Muslim, Hindi, agnostic or atheist, please let us unite in sending our collective best wishes to the Brilliant family in New Jersey.
     We're pulling for you and hubby, Jill, perhaps even more of us than you think. In the meantime, I'll try to push all my own adversity and duties aside and to keep this worthy blog updated more often during your server's extended sabbatical.
     Love,
     Mrs. and Mrs. JP
Bookmark and Share
3 Comments:
Blogger elizabeth said...
Thinking of you both from way out here in Seattle!

Anonymous KanaW said...
Best wishes that all went well!

Blogger Tom said...
Best wishes for a successful procedure and rapid recovery.