Earlier today, George Zimmerman, the Sanford, Florida man found not
guilty in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin two and a half weeks ago,
was pulled over in North Texas for speeding
In the Ford pickup he was driving was a gun. When asked by Texas law
enforcement officers where he was going in such a hurry, Zimmerman
reportedly replied, "Nowhere in particular" then asked the deputy if he
recognized him from television. Zimmerman was eventually sent on his way
with just a verbal warning. But that was just the first thing Mr.
Zimmerman said to the officers when asked where he was going. What were
1) "I'm chasing after a black pedestrian and I'm in fear of my life."
2) "I got a report a Dunkin' Donuts in Forney was on fire. I'm surprised you're not already there."
3) "Damn Google maps. Can you tell me where Pulaski, Tennessee is?"
4) "Seriously, you don't recognize me? OK, imagine me 200 pounds lighter and wearing orange. That ring a bell, now?"
5) "How do you like my new bumper sticker? It reads, I Shot Your Honor Roll Student."
6) "You better let me go now or Commissioner Gordon will hear about this."
7) "What's with the gun? I'm a takeout delivery driver for Smith and Wesson and I'm on my way to Ted Nugent's house."
8) "I'm making a home video version of The Hitcher."
9) "A verbal warning? Wow, thanks! I guess assholes really do get away!"
10) "You're Jewish, aren't you?"