"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Friday, January 25, 2013

Mama's got a brand new bag
Posted by Jill | 7:10 PM
With Blogroll Amnesty Day fast approaching, it's exciting to see that Ramona of Ramona's Voices is starting a second blog, Common Commoner. In light of my battle against Daniel Callahan, the breakfast for this addition will be eggs scrambled with onions and peppers, lomticks of bacon, and whole wheat toast with real butter. And we're going to enjoy every damn bite of it.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
1 Comments:
Blogger Ramona Grigg said...
Thanks for the shout-out about my new blog. So cool of you! I love the idea of promoting other bloggers on Blogroll Amnesty Day and I'll do my part on that day on my new blog. Because what are blogs for, after all?

Not for private journals, as I wrote on my new blog--not that I'm promoting, or anything. . .