"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Saturday, September 15, 2012

In case you missed this
Posted by Jill | 7:27 AM
We all did shit in the 1970's that we wish we hadn't. Even former Michigan governor and current Current TV talking head Jennifer Granholm.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
2 Comments:
Blogger coyotebanjo said...
Dunno 'bout that. She was a babe then. She's a babe now. In a totally "I'm smarter than Mitt Romney and tougher than Paul Ryan and I'll kick *both* their entitled rich-hypocrite candy asses" kind of way.

Prefer 21st century hair, though.

Blogger jurassicpork said...
And still, then you think about how right wing governors like Palin, Arnie and Jesse Ventura got started, this still has more gravitas and dignity by conspicuous relief.