"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Friday, September 28, 2012

Gone Fishin'
Posted by Jill | 7:36 PM
Sporadic blogging over the next week or so; I am leaving Mr. Brilliant at home to tend to Miss Maggie, who I'm starting to think has nothing wrong with her but lovesickness. I say this because Maggie loves, loves, loves Mike the Vet Tech at the Hillsdale Animal Hospital, and since she has perked up after all three vet visits she's had in the last two weeks and then feels poorly the next day, I can only conclude that she's missing her One True Love. Her thyroid is normal and nothing showed up on her X-rays, so we have no idea what's wrong with her. Lovesickness is the most likely explanation. Anyway, I am off to the southland to play Samwise Gamgee to my sister's Frodo and my brother-in-law's Gandalf, and trying to juggle full-time work in the middle of all this. So I'll blog when I can and hope my trusty hobbit friends will step in.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
2 Comments:
Blogger jurassicpork said...
Is Maggie eating again?

And is it possible for a cat to have Munchhausen's Syndrome?

Blogger D. said...
One does not walk into Mordor.

Take the train.