"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Thursday, March 08, 2012

Feel (Up) the Rudeness

Earlier tonight, Cheater and the Rude Pundit celebrated their 1st anniversary on the Progressive Radio Network and yours truly put in a surprise appearance. I come in about 16:20 in. The cocksuckers made me follow Steamy Stephanie Miller. We talk about Breitbart, corporations, zygotes and sperm cells not being people. Enjoy.
Bookmark and Share
4 Comments:
Blogger jurassicpork said...
Your server Jill Hussein has been complaining the file is nothing but a white box. One of my readers complained about the same thing. I've played the file both here and there and it works fine so if it gives anyone any more problems, either the problem is on your end or perhaps you tried playing it at the same time prn.fm was fiddling around with the embed code on their end. Either way, keep us posted because it was a good show and yours truly was in fine fettle.

Blogger Jill said...
It's still just a white box here.

Blogger jurassicpork said...
Well, I can guarantee you, Jill, the problem's on your end.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I get radio with Firefox and a white box with IE8.