"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Someone in the media needs to ask Rick Perry about this
Posted by Jill | 10:09 PM
If Barack Obama had to answer for the Rev. Jeremiah Wright and explain his association with him, then Rick Perry has to answer for this guy:



(h/t this, via DCap)

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share
3 Comments:
Blogger Carolyn said...
Rick Perry... hopefully, is dead in the water.

The only way I would vote for a Republican period... is if Hillary were to become one.

The church going... evangelical people are scary. They rule by fear.

I have also found it to be an exercise in futility to try and reason with someone with this mindset.

They are afraid to think. The sheeple of the world are so very easily led. Look at the ditto heads of Rush Limburger... et al

What do we do? Lead by example? Being liberal is okay? You will not go to hell or be damned if you respect other people who aren't like you?

This mindset is scared to death of different. AND... they don't wish to try and understand the difference.

That is the difference ;) in being a liberal... I do try and listen to people with differing opinions, lifestyles and beliefs.

I find it interesting. I find it educational and I find it to be a tool in education.

Am I the only one who feels this way? I don't think so. But we liberals have been so focused on everyone having their viewpoint and not judging that we let 'them' win?

Anonymous The Wifely Person said...
When testified to, I respond, "if being a Jew was good enough for Jesus, it's good enough for me. And should he return to earth, I'll set a place for him in my kitchen because he's gonna hafta eat, and he isn't gonna eat in your house because it's not kosher."

If I'm condemned to hell because I Jewish, well, that's okay. Seems that's where all the smart people are going anyway....according to this guy's religion.

I'm just sayin'.....

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Why not? Because:

1. Rick Perry is white, and

2. Rick Perry is a Republican.

Need I say more?