"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Another reason to love internet memes
Posted by Jill | 7:58 PM
Nothing will ever beat I Am Aware of All Internet Traditions as far as I'm concerned, but this is all kinds of win.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share
1 Comments:
Blogger Carol Ann said...
Whatever percentage these letter writers are in, they're a remarkably unaware group. They've been in the 47% but look forward to being in the 53% - who in the 47% doesn't? The ex-Enron employees who had invested all their money (after the company encouraged them to do so) in Enron? You don't think they'd like to be back in the tax-paying brackets? Disabled people living off of SSI? You don't think they'd like to have healthy bodies or minds so they could join the work force? What is wrong with the people pictured at that website? Are they completely lacking in empathy? Or are they just totally ignorant of the world outside the reach of their arms?

Still shaking my head...