"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Sunday, October 02, 2011

Blogrolling In Our Time: Special THIS is the message edition
Posted by Jill | 1:56 PM
This, and only this:

We Are The 99 Percent.

(If you, like me, were born between June 22 and July 21, and your first answer to "How can I help" is always "Feed them!", Liberatos Pizza (yes, by sheer coincidence, that's the place's real name, and the owner's name is really Telly Liberatos) has an online ordering system that you can use to order pizzas to donate to feed the protesters. Just tell them to deliver to anyone at Zucotti Park. They know what to do.)

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
3 Comments:
Blogger PurpleGirl said...
I know Liberatos Pizza. The Cedar Street entrance is the back entrance of 80 Maiden Lane, where my office was. I used to get lunch there at least once a week. I liked their pizza, especially the three-meat pizza. Good food, good people.

Blogger jurassicpork said...
They so incredibly do not need pizza. They need batteries for Dell laptops and Canon digital cameras.

Blogger Ahab said...
It's nice to see a business making a contribution to the protesters -- and in this case, it's making the contribution it does best.