"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Thursday, September 29, 2011

Blogrolling In Our Time
Posted by Jill | 9:22 PM
Say hello to the damn fine rantin' that is Elizabitchez. Even if they WILl hate me for being one of those people who wants Occupy Wall Street to have some kind of a goal.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
1 Comments:
Blogger Pangolin said...
What's wrong with "annoy the hell out of the people working in those big damn towers." If they accomplish nothing else that's enough for me.