"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Thursday, September 11, 2008

MAAA! HE'S SAYIN' MEAN THINGS! MAKE 'IM STOP!!
Posted by Jill | 7:05 AM
What a bunch of crybabies:




Look, folks, I know hypersensitivity. I live hypersensitivity. If someone's in a bad mood, it's something I did. If someone hasn't e-mailed me for a while, it's because they're angry at something I did. Every day I have to sort out reality from my personal baggage. As I get older I get better at it, but believe me, I understand what it's like to be hypersensitive.

But then, I'm not running for president.

If John McCain and Sarah Palin are so hypersensitive to even imagined insults that they and their surrogates can make something out of this, then how can we expect them to stand up to terrorists and Vladimir Putin? How can we expect them to keep this country safe in a dangerous world, when they can't even handle insults that never even happened?

If you needed further proof that John McCain and Sarah Palin are just too emotionally fragile to be trusted with the Executive Branch, then you've just seen it in the above video.

(By the way, this is a great idea. "Fish for Obama." Love it.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share