"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Here's what the stakes are, and why John McCain simply cannot win this election if we care about the future
Posted by Jill | 10:45 PM
I'm under no illusions that Barack Obama is a progressive dream candidate. But I fear for the future of this world if the lunatic pair of John McCain and Sarah Palin is elected:




(h/t)

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
2 Comments:
Blogger Unknown said...
If McCain wins, I'm hosting a killer barbecue at my house. (I'd been planning a southwestern theme, but now I'm struggling with how to weave in Alaskan elements.) You're invited, of course. With some good chipotle steaks, margaritas, and Bush out of office, you might decide all isn't so bad. :-)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Wait - if McCain wins, you're inviting Jill to a barbecue where there'll be knives, meat forks and fire? And chipotles?