"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Wednesday, September 10, 2008

More like this please.
Posted by Jill | 2:10 PM




This is a start. But you're going to have to crank it up even more, Senator. Call them "liars." Yes, liars. Say that John McCain can no longer claim the "honor" mantle based on his military service. Point out that McCain has squandered that on lies and trivia. And point out that the Governor of Alaska is a plain old bald-faced liar. None of that it untrue. So start calling these sleazebags what they are.

I do question, however, your assumption that the American people deserve an election based on issues, since they seem to, as they always do, be responding so forcefully to lies and fabrications.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
2 Comments:
Blogger Unknown said...
That part about "I don't care what they say about me" made me lol.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk4UJ8Z4R30

this is my statement,

Dwight Douglas
DCDouglas@aol.com