"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Tuesday, February 05, 2008

So much for the pundits
Posted by Jill | 7:54 PM
Already the people are proving that the pundits don't know jack. Remember all that talk about Obama not being able to attract white voters? Remember all that crap about baby boomers voting for Hillary Clinton because she's "one of their own"? Horsepuckey.

Obama doubled his white support in Georgia at 43%, and of that 43%, a higher percentage were aged 40-59 (49%) than those under 40 (43%).

Oh, this is going to be interesting...

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
1 Comments:
Blogger Unknown said...
Heh, I was just listening to ABC news rattle off Obama's victories. Then he said HRC had scored some victories as well, "in Oklahoma and American Somao." I lol'd.