"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Sunday, February 03, 2008

He's cuter'n Tom Brady too
Posted by Jill | 11:46 PM


Eli Manning

Super Bowl XLII MVP
17-14, baby.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
3 Comments:
Blogger Jayhawk said...
I was watching the game without any emotional investment in the outcome until that red flag hit the field. At that moment I knew who I wanted to win, and it wasn't the team coached by a chicken-crap piece of garbage who dresses like a thug and has the morals and behavior to match his attire. Watching him leave the field with his tail between his legs before the game was even officially over was the best moment of the entire NFL season.

More in today's post at "On My Mind."

Blogger Jennifer Briney said...
He's a hottie - but Eli Manning winning the Super Bowl has got to be a sign of the apocalypse

Blogger CarolMR said...
And he's a conservative Republican!