"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A sure sign of the Apocalypse
Posted by Jill | 1:34 PM
I agree enough with what Chris Bowers says about the Obama campaign to actually link to it.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Has Krugman announced his endorsement for Clinton yet? Because he has obviously hitched his wagon to her campaign.

And for the record, Krugman attacked Obama first, calling him naive for wanting bipartisanship. Obama just returned the favor.

May all our politicians be so naive.