"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Sunday, December 09, 2007

We're back!
Posted by Jill | 8:55 PM
Nothing like a new outfit to make a girl feel like a new person. But like most clothing I buy, it needs alterations. I'm having some problems getting Haloscan commenting, and in my IE6, the index page doesn't want to load the YouTube videos (though everything is fine in Firefox), the center column is wider than it should be, and that's pushing the right-hand sidebar down the page. And I have no idea why; it was fine earlier this evening.

If any of you lovely folks who have tweaked more templates than I have have any ideas, please e-mail me at brilliantatbreakfast-at-gmail-dot-com. I'd say post in the comments, but once I get Haloscan up the Blogger comments will go away. But I'd like to know what you're seeing, what browser you're using and version, Mac or PC, screen resolution, etc. Thanks.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Looks good in Safari and Firefox, mac and pc respectively.

The center column I see is narrow. Your archives are HUGE!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Nice re-design, Jill.