"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Sunday, June 16, 2013

Pam closes up shop
Posted by Jill | 5:30 PM
I'm just a caregiver, not a patient, so I'm not ready to throw in the towel on my blog just yet. But Pam Spaulding has been battling health problems for quite some time and has decided that health and paying job and family life come first, so she 's quitting blogging. Pam's House Blend was one of the earliest blogs I discovered. She's done terrific work on LGBT issues and other progressive causes. I will miss her perspectives.

Pam's announcement.
Bookmark and Share
1 Comments:
Blogger Jimbo said...
So sorry to hear this. Hope she pulls through, of course.