"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Monday, December 24, 2012

Caption Contest: Xmas Edition
        Not included in Clement Moore's poem was the Christmas that Santa's pipe ignited over Finland when all eight reindeer farted at once.

        (Picture courtesy of faithful and loyal reader Stan Banos at the photo blog Reciprocity Failure.)

        Like your head server, Jill Hussein, who has her hands full with family and sundry and assorted holiday madness, yours truly doesn't have much time aside from a half-assed caption. But I'd be remiss in my responsibilities if I didn't take the time to wish you all a safe and happy holiday season.
Bookmark and Share
2 Comments:
Blogger Jimbo said...
Most definitely, a Happy Holidays to you too Brilliant from this fan!

Blogger casey said...
Hello jurassicpork,

I'll take a stab at it.

Santa the Eco-terrorist caught "red-handed" polluting Finland.

When interviewed by Faux Snooze he stated that Finland was a "bad country" and it was less harmful then dropping coal on the nation.