"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I want to live long enough to see this child become Chief Justice of the Supreme Court
Posted by Jill | 11:16 AM
Bookmark and Share
4 Comments:
Blogger Ahab said...
A proto-feminist already. I'm proud of her!

Blogger Watch 'n Wait said...
BAJ...That little one will make waves when she gets older.

Anonymous The Wifely Person said...
You don't get girls like that unless they have role models who tell them it's better than okay to opine aloud and tell 'em what they think.

The kid is great....the parents must be awesome!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
she reminds me of me, but i would have internalized it. it took me decades to get that verbal in public.