"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Smoker You Drink, The Player You Get
Posted by Jill | 11:03 AM
And teabagger "family values" representative Joe Walsh (Hypocrite - IL) is quite the player...so much that he's forgotten he has kids to support:

Tea party hero Rep. Joe Walsh (R-Ill.) wants to wipe out the nation’s debt, but he’s got some major personal debt that his ex-wife is demanding he take care of — $117,437 in child support, according to a lawsuit reported by the Chicago Sun-Times.

The suit charges that Walsh enjoyed foreign vacations with his new girlfriend while claiming he couldn’t pay support for his three kids because he was out of work.

[snip]


Walsh’s attorney, R. Steven Polachek, told the Sun-Times the claim of unpaid child support is unfounded.

“I dispute that he owes the child support that she’s claiming or anywhere near that amount,” he said. “Joe Walsh hasn’t been a big-time wage-earner politician until recently — he’s had no more problems with child support than any other average guy.”


In other words, so-called anti-government deficit hawk Joe Walsh was just another unemployed loser until he lucked into a nice fat government-issued paycheck, augmented by nice campaign contributions from the companies at whose beck and call he serves.

And now, Joe Walsh's theme song, sung by the OTHER Joe Walsh -- you know, the one who ISN'T a useless hypocritical POS:




UPDATE: Great minds think alike.

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share
3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
How many time do I have to tell ya?
The Republican mantras are:

"It's all about me,me,me."

"Me First."

"What's in it for me?"

"Laws for thee, but not for me."

There IS such a thing as a free lunch...if you're a Republican..."

Blogger jurassicpork said...

Blogger Arthur Mervyn said...
I, too, had wondered why Joe Walsh was in the news all of a sudden. I finally realized it was someone with the same name.

Favorite good Joe Walsh story: He spent weeks or months picking out and learning the complex guitar on the Beatles' "And Your Bird Can Sing" (I think) - only to find out later that it was actually *two* guitars, double-tracked!