"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Saturday, April 16, 2011

Chris Christie is watching me
Posted by Jill | 2:19 PM
Probably not. But it IS strange that I mailed my tax returns for both New York and New Jersey last Saturday, via certified mail with return receipt requested, and New York has already cashed the check while New Jersey's seems to have been lost in the mail -- and I can't find the certified mail receipt now.

Anyone ever have this happen? What did you do? Send a duplicate? I owe them money, too.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
1 Comments:
Blogger Elayne said...
You can always ask them on their website, they're pretty good about answering queries (my boss has written them twice now and has gotten pretty speedy responses). Although with Monday's deadline everyone's probably a bit crazed there now.