"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Sunday, July 25, 2010

Air America: The Good, the Bad, and the Ridiculous
Posted by Jill | 8:29 AM
It's bad enough that my new Droid Incredible opens up entirely new vistas of wasting time, but it appears that much of Netroots Nation is available via online video for the watching. I don't know when I'll plow through everything I want to see, but this panel featuring former Air America employees and personalities is enlightening -- and frustrating as hell for those of us who turned on WLIB at noon on March 31, 2004 and didn't turn it off until they moved up to a weaker signal up the dial. I'll bet you never knew that "The Majority Report" with Sam Seder and Janeane Garofalo had better ratings in New York than the wingnuts. I didn't either, which is a good chunk of the problem.


Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
1 Comments:
Blogger driftglass said...
Thanks for posting this. It confirms/deepens/illuminates so much of what I have always understood to be true about liberal media.