"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Your Liberal Media at work
Posted by Jill | 7:10 AM
A quick flip through the morning gasbag shows found the following:

The Early Show, CBS. Its chosen "expert" today is Rep. Pete Hoekstra (R-Looneytunes), who on Sunday told Chris Wallace that it's legitimate to blame Barack Obama for the Christmas Day failed airliner attack.

The Today Show, NBC. Its chosen "expert" is Rep. Peter King (R-Idiocy), who said, and I quote: "All of the Islamic terrorists targeting us are Muslims."

I weep for our country.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share
2 Comments:
Blogger rjs said...
Who's running the TSA? No one, thanks to Sen. Jim DeMint - McClatchy - An attempt to blow up a trans-Atlantic flight from Amsterdam to Detroit on Christmas Day would be all-consuming for the administrator of the Transportation Security Administration — if there were one. The post remains vacant because Sen. Jim DeMint, R-S.C., has held up President Barack Obama's nominee in opposition to the prospect of TSA workers joining a labor union.

Blogger casey said...
Hello Jill,

Sorry to have one of those two excuses still in power as I live on LI and it is my representative despite my efforts to end the damage it does. I always vote for someone who is not that one in power in my district but when the lever machines are gone I will not count on my vote counting as the voting machines are totally phony and a private company decides the voting outcome.