"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Saturday, September 19, 2009

And this differs from what Jeremiah Wright said -- how?
Posted by Jill | 10:51 AM
The Church of God Choir of Springfield, Ohio singing new lyrics for "God Bless America" to open the Values Voter Presidential Debate last night in, where else, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, The Only State as Batshit Crazy as Texas:


Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share
6 Comments:
Blogger PurpleGirl said...
Yeah, that's right... we've turned our backs on racism (well, made a start at least) and Jim Crow laws.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Excellent point. Real sharp and straight.

PS, I love this blog.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
And you said Florida was the only state as bat-sh*t crazy as Texas...Damn funny. You've never been to Southern California have you? Roflmao--I'm surrounded by these idiots here. Help!

Anonymous mandt said...
Traitors For Jesus!

Blogger Unknown said...
>
And this differs from what Jeremiah Wright said -- how?


Um... Barack Obama didn't sit and listen to it for 20 years?

(Did I get it right? What do I win?)

Blogger casey said...
Hello Jill,

My suggestions for bat-shit crazy are:

1 - ECT (Electro-Convulsive Therapy aka Shock Therapy). Each time it fails up the voltage.

2 - PTD (Psycho-Tropic Drugs). Keep the person on drugs until you wish to evaluate them to see if they have changed. If not up the dosage. Repeat as necessary.

My dilemma is as follows: whom do I want to enrich big energy or big pharma?

To quote the drug source "Tush Limberger" ONLY KIDDING.