"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Saturday, May 23, 2009

Love Conquers All
Posted by Jill | 7:06 PM
I have been so sadly remiss in reading the blogs of my wonderful blogrollees that I completely missed this astounding and joyful news from our friend and occasional contributor, jurassicpork. Call it a leap of faith if you must, but join me in wishing one of the Great Curmudgeons of Blogging and his soulmate a happy future together. And if you're feeling so inclined, you could help those two crazy kids get started by going over to JP's home base and clicking the ol' "Donate" button. After all, there's a recession on and champagne flutes from Tiffany's seem kinda like an extravagant indulgence in this economy. You won't get a dance with the bride for your envelope of cash, or a mediocre prime rib dinner and a bad D.J. leading the chicken dance, but I'm sure they could use it.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
1 Comments:
Blogger Bob said...
Whoa. Didn't his wife just toss him out two months ago? & he's never actually met this new woman? I had a wonderful weekend in Cape May with a woman from Virginia I met online. & a not so wonderful experience with a woman from Oklahoma who wouldn't listen to me when she went for the $5 palm reading in New York City & got taken for $30.