"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Thursday, February 19, 2009

If Michael Steele did not exist, Tbogg would have had to invent hiim
Posted by Jill | 9:15 PM
I still wish Steve Gilliard were still here to write about this party clown, but since he's not, we'll have to settle for Tbogg.

And while we're on the subject of bloggers I've sorely neglected now that I am employed in a Real Job where I have Actual Work To Do, congratulations to John Amato and the entire Crooks and Liars team for being named by Time Magazine as one of the 25 best blogs!

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
1 Comments:
Blogger Cujo359 said...
You'd have to wonder what Steve would have thought of Steele, that's for sure. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have been positive, though. ;)