"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Tuesday, February 17, 2009

WDS
Posted by Jill | 6:37 AM
I'm not going to dare violate the copyright of He Who Must Not be Named on the full expression abbreviated in the acronym above, but the fact remains that there's not a whole lot I can add to this, except to say that when we fight to preserve Social Security, we're doing it for you too.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
4 Comments:
Blogger Unknown said...
>...when we fight to preserve Social Security, we're doing it for you too.

I don't want Social Security, and I didn't ask anybody to fight for it on my behalf. I'd also point out that while I support an opt-out, I also support allowing those who love the current system to remain in it, because I have no wish to impose my preferred choice on others who don't share it. Too bad liberals only believe in "the right to choose" when it comes to fetuses (fetii?)

Blogger Steve said...
I'm still wondering when that pre-baby boomer author, millionaire, and Reagan aficionado, Tom Brokaw, will get around to informing the surviving members of The Greatest Generation that they could have fought their global war on two fronts without making any personal sacrifices,(just a volunteer army), shopped till they dropped,(with no money down), AND, all with massive tax cuts too! Just like we have doing all along on our present Global War on Terra watch.
Weren't they all ignorant putzes? Boomers, and some pre-boomers, are way more educated now.

Blogger merlallen said...
barry, send your checks back to the gov. or don't apply for it.
who sent the moron to troll?

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Okay, I don't get it. Can someone clue me in on the WDS thing?