"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sunday Sick of Winter Blogging
Posted by Jill | 4:53 PM
With around 8 inches of snow on the ground, I wish I was here....



Club Ambiance, Runaway Bay, Jamaica


...or having fish on the beach at the Office of Nature in Negril...



Bookmark and Share
3 Comments:
Blogger 42 said...
Goddam, I am so over winter. At least today was sunny.

Blogger lutton said...
A recent post identified your location as 'Jersey.' With 8" of snow (I'm jealous actually), I know you're not in south Jersey across from us in Philly.

I love the snow. And Philly gets so damn crazy over just an inch or two, we might as well have 8 and make it worthwhile...

Blogger Unknown said...
Yep It's nice and warm down here. LOL! Cheer up it will be spring soon.