"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Sunday, February 16, 2014

Still alive....
Posted by Jill | 4:07 PM
Kind readers,

2014 has started out looking an awful lot like 2014. I've been working 7 days a week since the beginning of the year, I think I have an ulcer, and I am reeling from yet another loss about which I will write as soon as I can get my head above water. I hope those of you who have fallen by the wayside will return, and thanks to those of you who have stuck around for being there.
Bookmark and Share
7 Comments:
Anonymous KanaW said...
Hope things improve for you, Jill.

I may not comment very often, but I check in every day to see if there's something new by you or JP or the others.

Take care of yourself!

Blogger jurassicpork said...
You know you can always write or call us, Jill. You have our number. I know you're not alone but my experience is that one more shoulder to cry on never hurts.

Blogger The New York Crank said...
Hang in there, Jill.

-The New York Crank

Anonymous patrianakos said...
Please take care of yourself; no rush, we'll be here.

Anonymous Christi Johnson said...
I am sorry that your year is not shaping up the way you want it to. I feel your pain on working crazy, long hours. I am, too. Hang in there. I pray that it gets better. You are NOT alone.

Anonymous The WP said...
Hang in, and we'll hang in with ya.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Jill, sending good vibes your way. Hope 2014 turns out better for you.