"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Thursday, October 03, 2013

Open Thread: High School Ends but Douchebaggery is Forever edition
     Consider this an open thread with one focus: I need links to reputable news or blog sites for candidates for the upcoming Asslowns of the Week #95. It's not as if I lack the wits or the wherewithall to do this. After nearly nine years of doing this shit, you know me better than that. It's just that I cannot keep up with the seventy story tsunami of wingnuttery that we've been seeing from the right wing in the exactly 60 hours since the government shutdown started. In fact, with everything I've casually seen on my own, from Mrs.JP, my tweeps on Twitter and elsewhere, it looks as if I'll have to make a supersized edition. So anything you can send me on incredibly stupid things said and done since October first will likely get absorbed into this upcoming edition. You want this feature to be a weekly one again? Help me out. Yes, I'm crowdsourcing. I'm drowning in wingnuttery here.
Bookmark and Share
1 Comments:
Blogger jurassicpork said...
Jill, we just heard the news. We are so sorry. Please call me a (978) 618-2662. That's my cell.