"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Around the Blogroll and Elsewhere: We Are All Uteri Now edition
Posted by Jill | 5:40 AM
As Rick Santorum's presidential inexplicably grows more successful, the gargoyle inside the sweater vest is starting to show...and it's emboldening more of his ilk:

Blue Girl: Reason number 3497 that Rick Santorum creeps me out.

Southern Beale on the 20th anniversary of the suddenly nonfictional Bob Roberts.

Karen Garcia: Rick Transit Gloria Mundi.

Juan Cole on how Rick Santorum is highly selective about the Catholic bishops' positions for which he's willing to advocate.

Amanda explains that twisted place in Santorum's head where the idea of women's sexuality is so terrifying. So does Ana Marie Cox.

Digby on Santorum's projection -- "I know you are, but what am I?"

At jurassicpork's home base, I have to wonder what kind of fever dreams Santorum had last night about this.

Only the intrepid TBogg could find this little dispatch from Santoristan: Michelle Duggar's marriage tips.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
1 Comments:
Blogger Buffy said...
Baby-sprinkler says: "Love is killed by self-sufficiency."

Funny, I thought those Republican types promoted self-sufficiency and condemned dependency. But who am I to expect consistency out of them?