"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Monday, May 02, 2011

Maybe there really IS such a thing as 11-dimensional chess
Posted by Jill | 12:52 AM
Heh. From Pam:



And that photo reminded me again of this:



(Yes, I know, he's going to break our hearts again by selling out on reproductive self-determination, or on Social Security, or on tax cuts. But for now I'm going to smell the roses and eat the chocolate and pretend that it really IS going to be different this time, baby.)

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
5 Comments:
Blogger Toby said...
I wish Blogger had a "Like" button.

Blogger Nameless Cynic said...
Q. What does the GOP and al Qaeda have in common?

A. They were both upset when bin Laden was killed.

Blogger Unknown said...
This is beyond awesome. I'm having a hard time working today. Why isn't this a national holiday??

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I can't believe you guys fell for this. Can we see the body please? Not a copy... the actual body.

And what makes you think Bin Laden was responsible for 9/11 in the first place. As Rosie O'Donnel reminded us: "...it would be the first time in history that steel was melted by fire." Well, OK... the first time only if you don't count the time when the steel in the WTC was forged into I-beams.

Anonymous neonnautilus said...
I second O~. You expressed my feelings exactly. Thanks.