"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Sunday, February 06, 2011

Are these your photos, part deux
Posted by Jill | 6:27 AM
Last month I posted about an e-mail I'd received from one Todd Bieber, the mastermind of UCB Comedy, who had found a roll of film in Prospect Park in Brooklyn and was looking for the owners. You can see the original post and video about his quest here.

Bieber hasn't yet found the owner of the film, but the video has gone viral with over a million viewers, and he's made a new video as an update:



Imagine a world united by a simple quest to return a lost item to its owner.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share