"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Monday, January 17, 2011

Posted without comment
Posted by Jill | 7:39 PM
In the interest of dialing it back a notch, I'll refrain from snarking:
Former Vice President Dick Cheney said he has not decided whether to seek a heart transplant for what he called his “end-stage heart failure” but said he will make that decision “at some point.”

[snip]

Regarding his heart, Mr. Cheney said that he might be able to live for years with the new device implanted in his chest.

“The technology’s gotten better and better and we’ve gotten more and more experience with people living with this technology,” he said. “So I’ll have to make a decision at some point whether or not I want to go for a transplant. But we haven’t addressed that yet.”


Have at it.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
5 Comments:
Anonymous tata said...
Cheney might take an interest in transplant if he gets to kill the donor himself.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
If I were a Wizard, I'd give him a heart-shaped watch on a chain.
If I were a Witch, I'd give him an hourglass, with the time running out.

"Oh, what a world!"

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Amazing, because of his policies, people who are in need of transplants are dying but he talks about "maybe looking into it in the future?" If he was on medicare/medicaid he wouldn't have even gotten that whizbang pump that keeps him alive. May karma bite him in the ass!

Blogger Nan said...
Transplant? Doesn't he mean an implant? It's not like there's something there to swap out.

(See, you didn't have to do the snark. It supplies itself.)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
FIVE heart attacks and he ain't dead yet?? I can only guess that it's because neither God nor Satan wants Dick Cheney on their hands.