"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Saturday, December 11, 2010

Saturday Big Blue Smurf Blogging: What They Said
Posted by Jill | 12:05 PM
Sometimes I miss the tales of home canning and the Further Adventures of Panky and Buckwheat, but I'll take it when Tata is on a roll like this.

Money quote:
If you voted Republican, you voted for the vile soulless monsters who will make this happen, and if you voted Democratic, you voted for the spineless tools who will do nothing to stop it.


And if she can tell me if it's OK to make candied orange peel from what's left of the Florida oranges after juicing, my life will be complete.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
It's OK to make candies orange peels after prying them from Anita Bryant's cold dead hands.

Anonymous tata said...
Thank you!

In matters candy-related, I rely on Minstrel Boy's sage advice. You know where to find him, yes?