"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Thursday, July 15, 2010

Too bad you'll never see a woman feel comfortable doing this
Posted by Jill | 6:52 AM
A rebuttal to "Old Spice Guy":



Oh, sure, it's homophobic and sexist. And "Old Spice Guy" does have that winning combination of being ridiculously handsome, having great comic timing, AND perhaps the most musical name EVAH. But when Jennifer Hudson is shilling for Weight Watchers, I'm not holding my breath for Gabourey Sidibe to be the new face of Chanel.

(via Elayne)

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share