"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Saturday, May 29, 2010

I may yet find Jesus before this is all over
Posted by Jill | 11:24 AM
I'm seriously starting to wonder.

Via DCap:
...one third of the sea became blood... (Revelation 8: 8-9).




Meanwhile, in Greece:
Greek officials say a horde of frogs has forced the closure of a key northern highway for two hours.

Thessaloniki traffic police chief Giorgos Thanoglou says ''millions'' of the amphibians covered the tarmac Wednesday near the town of Langadas, some 12 miles east of Thessaloniki.

''There was a carpet of frogs,'' he said.

Authorities closed the highway after three car drivers skidded off the road trying to dodge the frogs. No human injuries were reported.

Thanoglou said the amphibians probably left a nearby lake to look for food.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
2 Comments:
Blogger Distributorcap said...
as always you are my hero
8-)

this spill is really starting to scare me - seriously

Blogger Jill said...