"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Sunday, February 07, 2010

Palin's Palm Pilot

This is a goodie that came out in Germany a year ago. It's a sequel to the Bush Pilot and, in light of Sarah Palin's faux palm at the Tea Baggery in Grand Ole Opryland today, I just thought it would be a good idea to revisit Palin's Palm (sized) Pilot.
Bookmark and Share
Blogger Distributorcap said...
but the crowds at the casa rosada kept crying Sarah Sarah

Don't cry for me Tea Bag memeber. the truth is i always love you

this makes the romulans, vulcans, cardassians and ferengyi glad they dont live on earth

Blogger SeDress said...
Is there a translation of this anyplace? for those of us who don't speak German? (still funny, even without the words: and explains a whole lot about the Palin performances).