"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Sunday, February 21, 2010

If you watch one ice dance team tonight, make it this one
Posted by Jill | 2:42 PM
U.S. National champions Meryl Davis and Charlie White go to Bollywood:



That's the original dance you'll see tonight. Yeah, the blond hair is a bit incongruous with music from Davdas, but this is the real deal. it was choreographed with input from Anuja Rajendra, a former professional who runs an Indian dance/exercise studio in Ann Arbor, Michigan (Open one here too, please!).

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
2 Comments:
Anonymous tata said...
They rocked it tonight.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hello,

I really don't understand Ice Dancing. I know that their footwork and everything has to be better. What I don't understand is why would someone choose Ice Dancing over Pairs? I.e., what makes a pair better at one discipline and not the other?

I am probably going to have to concede defeat on Plushenko...it seems that the skating body at large agrees that Evan deserved the medal. And that if the Japanese skater had landed the quad then he would've won the gold...which seems positive in my mind.

Regards,
SV