"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Friday, January 01, 2010

Still an Asshole
Posted by Jill | 5:59 PM
...and worse than ever:

Conservative talk radio show host Rush Limbaugh said Friday that tests show nothing wrong with his heart after chest pains hospitalized him earlier this week.

Limbaugh said at a Honolulu news conference that he was being released from The Queen's Medical Center, where he was rushed Wednesday during a vacation. Doctors said he did not have a heart attack or heart disease.

[snip]

Limbaugh couldn't resist a few political comments in the short press conference at the hospital. He said he got the best health treatment in the world "right here in the United States of America."

"I don't think there's one thing wrong with the United States health system," Limbaugh said.

Shorter Rush Limbaugh: I got mine....so fuck you.

You know, I really tried to take the high road here. I didn't post anything, I didn't comment on other blogs that I wished Rush Limbaugh dead. The closest I came was to consider commenting elsewhere to blast the idea that Barack Obama should for some reason show up at Limbaugh's bedside to "take the high road" against this worthless piece of human dung who would probably put a bullet into Obama's head himself if he weren't too big a chickenshit to hold a goddamn gun. But I didn't. What I hoped is that Limbaugh just might think about how you're no longer immortal when you're fifty-eight years old and that maybe it wasn't too late for him to realize that being a selfish, craven, greedy, venal, hatemonger is no way to spend a life.

But when I read things like this, I wonder if perhaps I should have joined the deathwishers. Because Rush Limbaugh is quite simply an evil, evil person. And there's no sin in wishing ill on evil.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
6 Comments:
Anonymous mandt said...
He has a heart? News here!

Blogger casey said...
Hello Jill,

All I can say about "it" is when it gets back to Hell it can say a job well done!

Blogger Porlock Junior said...
There is still plenty of time for cancer. I say this, you understand, solely for the good of the man's soul; at least it was beneficial to Lee Atwater.

Blogger PurpleGirl said...
He's using again (still?). I feel sorry for all those people who lost their jobs at Clear Channel so they could pay for the junkie's contract.

Anonymous mandt said...
With a little luck, His next Vet will give him some K.

Blogger Interrobang said...
I don't want him dead; I think being dumped as though by the hand of a justice-dispensing goddess into the streets in some ome small town somewhere halfway around the world where no one speaks English, where he has to live as an indigent, swould be absolutely perfect.