"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Saturday, December 26, 2009

The best year-end list you will ever read
Posted by Jill | 8:30 AM
Although our good friend jurassicpork graces these here pages sometimes, I wouldn't expect him to share a labor of love such as the Top 50 Assclowns of 2009. So you'll simply have to go over to Welcome Back to Pottersville to read it. It's about as comprehensive a list of worsts as you'll find anywhere, despite the absence of Carrie Prejean, William Kristol, and that guy who's on Bill Maher occasionally whose name escapes me at the moment. Read it and enjoy, and if you're so inclined, click that donate button in the right-hand sidebar. JP is one of the Great Curmudgeons of Blogtopia (™ Skippy) and deserves the support.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
1 Comments:
Blogger jurassicpork said...
Thanks for the linkie love, Jill, but it's not as if I didn't want to share this "labor of love" with B@B but because I know how you feel about graphic-intensive posts eating up your bandwidth.