"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Friday, June 05, 2009

We're #1030! We're #1030!
Posted by Jill | 10:12 PM
...on the Wikio list of most widely-referenced blogs, that is. Of course if I didn't have to do things like earn a living, we could probably be higher. But given how many blogs there are out there, being 1029 places behind Huffington Post isn't too shabby.

But congratulations to those Big Boys 'n' Gals who have deigned to link on occasion to our humble little selves and who cracked the top 100:

Crooks and Liars (#13)
Brad Blog (#75)
Newshoggers (#81)
The Sideshow(#99)

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
5 Comments:
Anonymous tata said...
Yay! There are millions of blogs, so that number is RIDICULOUS.

Blogger PurpleGirl said...
Yay. I really, really like your thinking and writing. (Thank you for your hard work here.)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Wowie! Congrats, congrats!

While you're looking, did you happen to see me? I figure down around the 3 million mark or so? Let me know! ROFL>>

Best of the best to ya. You are terrific!

Blogger Phil said...
Good on ya honey.

Blogger Phil said...
LMAO!!


#2254, watch out, here I come!

OMG, I just cackled....