"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Sunday, June 28, 2009

This means something, but I don't know what
Posted by Jill | 4:32 PM
That Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, the Screaming OxyClean guy, and David Carradine are gone...and THIS man:


...keeps ticking like the Energizer bunny.

(Best comment anywhere of the day belongs to chareth cutestory over at Pandagon:

i’ve been saying forever that keith richards will rule over a race of giant, intelligent cockroaches long after the demise of humanity.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
2 Comments:
Blogger PurpleGirl said...
He won the genetic lottery? No meaning but dumb, blind cosmic luck.

Blogger Melina said...
...and the love of a good woman. That Patti Hansen is no slouch...and his kids are sorta OK, for celebrity kids.

They live up in Wilton, and it could be that slowing down has been good for him. I cant believe that hes still up and around...but then some people (like my grandfather for instance) are genetic oddities.

The thing about Keith Richard is that he is not that old. I think he is only in his 60's, right?...so he could still die much younger than someone who didn't (still) smoke and have that history of abusing themselves so badly.

I hope he lives a long time.