"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm not going to talk about teabag parties
Posted by Jill | 8:43 PM
After all, why should I, when Matt Taibbi does it so well?

Money quote:
It pains me to say this as an American, but we are the only people on earth dumb enough to use a nationwide campaign of “teabag parties” as a form of mass protest, in the middle of a real economic crisis.

What’s next? The Great Dirty Sanchez-In of 2010? A Million Man Felch? (Insert Rusty Trombone joke here).


I don't know about you, but I am getting quite an education about things I never knew about.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
3 Comments:
Blogger Rhode Island Rules said...
I can't decide if the right wingers are so insulated as to not know what some of these terms mean or if they are smart like foxes and adopt them to get more publicity. I am leaning toward the latter especially after the 2 Million for Marriage adopted the nickname 2M4M. They had to know how it would be taken, especially with so many closeted men amongst their ranks.

I think it's a ploy to look innocent and get the publicity that comes with the laughter.

Blogger D. said...
I went to a baseball game.

My team lost.

Much more interesting than watching non-hockey right wingers. Who lie.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Yea the Boston Tea Party was a joke. Conservatives should not be allowed to protests taxes.