"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Wednesday, February 04, 2009

On occasion, single-sentence blogging is all that's necessary
Posted by Jill | 6:24 AM
Like most bloggers on our side of the fence, I read Hullabaloo religiously. But honestly, some days Digby and Dday just make me want to blow my brains out. I'm down with the storm the Bastille housing the major networks, though. Just do it before Rachel comes in to work.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
3 Comments:
Blogger Unknown said...
>I'm down with the storm the Bastille housing the major networks, though.

Way ahead of ya on that one.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Where's my knit'un and head basket?

Blogger Unknown said...
It's kind LOL to read how angry Digby is. The Dems have solid majorities in both houses of Congress, and have just elected president the senator with the most liberal (by some measure) voting record in the chamber. I guess there's no pleasing some people. (My wife is kinda like that too, when contractors come do work in the house.)